Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2022 was 64.79 (a -61.69% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 169.14 (a 1384.42% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 11.39 (a -48.37% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending June 30, 2023 was 24.5 (a -6.95% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -51.64% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '23||31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22|
Visit stockrow.com/DRRX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of DURECT CorporationMost recent Average Days of Receivablesof DRRX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of DURECT Corporation
DURECT Corporation Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of DURECT Corporation
Industry: Drug Manufacturers Specialty & Generic