Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was -0.36 (a -35.63% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation decreased by -55.13%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -1.06 (a -36.48% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2019 was -1.67 (a 20.48% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2018 was -1.39 (a 13.03% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending March 30, 2021 was -0.56 (a -29.08% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation decreased by -56.1% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/DIT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of AMCON Distributing CompanyMost recent Capex/Depreciationof DIT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of AMCON Distributing Company
AMCON Distributing Company Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of AMCON Distributing Company
Sector: Consumer Defensive
Industry: Food Distribution
AMCON Distributing Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the wholesale distribution of consumer products in the Central, Rocky Mountain, and Mid-South regions of the United States. It operates in two segments, Wholesale Distribution and Retail Health Food. The Wholesale Distribution segment distributes consumer products, including cigarettes and tobacco products, candy and other confectionery, beverages, groceries, paper products, health and beauty care products, frozen and refrigerated products, and institutional foodservice products. It serves retailers, such as convenience stores, discount and general merchandise stores, grocery stores, drug stores, liquor stores, tobacco shops, and gas stations; and institutional customers, including restaurants and bars, schools, and sports complexes, as well as other wholesalers. This segment also markets private label lines of water, candy products, batteries, and other products. The Retail Health Food segment is involved in the retail of natural, organic, and specialty foods consisting of produce, baked goods, frozen foods, nutritional supplements, personal care items, and general merchandise. As of November 9, 2020, it operated 21 retail health food stores under the Chamberlin's Natural Foods, Akin's Natural Foods, and Earth Origins Market brands. AMCON Distributing Company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.