Highlights and Quick Summary
- Shareholders Equity per Share for the quarter ending September 29, 2019 was -3.29 (a 48.97% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Shareholders Equity per Share increased by 178.84%
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2018 was -1.18 (a -89.38% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2017 was -11.09 (a 40.35% increase from previous year)
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2016 was -7.9 (a 39.59% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/DBUB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Shareholders Equity per Share of Yosen Group Inc.Most recent Shareholders Equity per Shareof DBUB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Shareholders Equity per Share of Yosen Group Inc.
Yosen Group Inc. Shareholders Equity per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Yosen Group Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
DBUB Group Inc. does not have significant business. The company intends to franchise and operate restaurants, and catering facilities. The company was formerly known as Yosen Group, Inc. and changed its name to DBUB Group Inc. in October 2018. DBUB Group Inc. was founded in 1998 and is based in Shanghai, China.