Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBIT Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2019 was -2.39 (a -39.53% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBIT Growth increased by 137.38%
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2018 was -1.34 (a -270.87% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2017 was 0.78 (a -215.73% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2016 was -0.68 (a -439.31% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBIT Growth ending September 29, 2019 was -1.03 (a 0.78% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBIT Growth decreased by -23.4% year-over-year
Trailing EBIT Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19||30 Dec '18|
Visit stockrow.com/DBUB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBIT Growth of Yosen Group Inc.Most recent EBIT Growthof DBUB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBIT Growth of Yosen Group Inc.
Yosen Group Inc. EBIT Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Yosen Group Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
DBUB Group Inc. does not have significant business. The company intends to franchise and operate restaurants, and catering facilities. The company was formerly known as Yosen Group, Inc. and changed its name to DBUB Group Inc. in October 2018. DBUB Group Inc. was founded in 1998 and is based in Shanghai, China.