Highlights and Quick Summary
- Debt Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2019 was 0.76 (a -500.37% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Debt Growth increased by 35.6%
- Annual Debt Growth for 2018 was 0.09 (a 46.59% increase from previous year)
- Annual Debt Growth for 2016 was 0.06 (a -92.92% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Debt Growth for 2015 was 0.91 (a -271.0% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/DBUB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Debt Growth of Yosen Group Inc.Most recent Debt Growthof DBUB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Debt Growth of Yosen Group Inc.
Yosen Group Inc. Debt Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Yosen Group Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
DBUB Group Inc. does not have significant business. The company intends to franchise and operate restaurants, and catering facilities. The company was formerly known as Yosen Group, Inc. and changed its name to DBUB Group Inc. in October 2018. DBUB Group Inc. was founded in 1998 and is based in Shanghai, China.