Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending September 29, 2019 was -1.48 (a 2062.77% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation decreased by -Infinity%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2018 was -3.63 (a -9494.56% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2017 was 0.04 (a -100.3% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2016 was -12.93 (a 1722.46% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending September 29, 2019 was -3.76 (a -56.59% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation increased by 3.68% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19||30 Dec '18|
Visit stockrow.com/DBUB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Yosen Group Inc.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof DBUB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Yosen Group Inc.
Yosen Group Inc. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Yosen Group Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
DBUB Group Inc. does not have significant business. The company intends to franchise and operate restaurants, and catering facilities. The company was formerly known as Yosen Group, Inc. and changed its name to DBUB Group Inc. in October 2018. DBUB Group Inc. was founded in 1998 and is based in Shanghai, China.