Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2018 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2016 was 41.66 (a 65.88% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2015 was 25.11 (a -34.25% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Receivable Turnover ending September 29, 2019 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover for the last four month:
|29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19||30 Dec '18|
Visit stockrow.com/DBUB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Receivable Turnover of Yosen Group Inc.Most recent Accounts Receivable Turnoverof DBUB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Receivable Turnover of Yosen Group Inc.
Yosen Group Inc. Accounts Receivable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Yosen Group Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
DBUB Group Inc. does not have significant business. The company intends to franchise and operate restaurants, and catering facilities. The company was formerly known as Yosen Group, Inc. and changed its name to DBUB Group Inc. in October 2018. DBUB Group Inc. was founded in 1998 and is based in Shanghai, China.