Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2016 was 67.92 (a 231.51% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2015 was 20.49 (a 85.49% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending September 29, 2019 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19||30 Dec '18|
Visit stockrow.com/DBUB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Yosen Group Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof DBUB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Yosen Group Inc.
Yosen Group Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Yosen Group Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
DBUB Group Inc. does not have significant business. The company intends to franchise and operate restaurants, and catering facilities. The company was formerly known as Yosen Group, Inc. and changed its name to DBUB Group Inc. in October 2018. DBUB Group Inc. was founded in 1998 and is based in Shanghai, China.