Highlights and Quick Summary
- Revenue per Share for the quarter ending January 31, 2023 was 4.08 (a -1.47% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Revenue per Share increased by 13.54%
- Annual Revenue per Share for 2022 was 13.52 (a 26.19% increase from previous year)
- Annual Revenue per Share for 2021 was 10.71 (a -20.77% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Revenue per Share for 2020 was 13.52 (a 6.64% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Revenue per Share ending January 31, 2023 was 15.57 (a 6.7% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Revenue per Share increased by 15.13% year-over-year
Trailing Revenue per Share for the last four month:
|31 Jan '23||31 Oct '22||31 Jul '22||30 Apr '22|
Visit stockrow.com/DAKT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Revenue per Share of Daktronics, Inc.Most recent Revenue per Shareof DAKT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Revenue per Share of Daktronics, Inc.
Daktronics, Inc. Revenue per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Daktronics, Inc.
Industry: Electronic Components