Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2022 was 0.23 (a -20.76% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2021 was 0.29 (a 10.81% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2020 was 0.26 (a -7.96% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation/Fixed assets ending January 31, 2023 was 0.28 (a 33.36% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets increased by 23.24% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets for the last four month:
|31 Jan '23||31 Oct '22||31 Jul '22||30 Apr '22|
Visit stockrow.com/DAKT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation/Fixed assets of Daktronics, Inc.Most recent Depreciation/Fixed assetsof DAKT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation/Fixed assets of Daktronics, Inc.
Daktronics, Inc. Depreciation/Fixed assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Daktronics, Inc.
Industry: Electronic Components