Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex per Share for the quarter ending January 31, 2023 was -0.12 (a -2.38% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex per Share decreased by -48.17%
- Annual Capex per Share for 2022 was -0.43 (a 312.33% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex per Share for 2021 was -0.1 (a -73.49% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex per Share for 2020 was -0.39 (a 6.39% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex per Share ending January 31, 2023 was -0.69 (a -0.3% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex per Share increased by 60.12% year-over-year
Trailing Capex per Share for the last four month:
|31 Jan '23||31 Oct '22||31 Jul '22||30 Apr '22|
Visit stockrow.com/DAKT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex per Share of Daktronics, Inc.Most recent Capex per Shareof DAKT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex per Share of Daktronics, Inc.
Daktronics, Inc. Capex per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Daktronics, Inc.
Industry: Electronic Components