Highlights and Quick Summary
- Asset Turnover for the quarter ending January 31, 2023 was 1.63 (a 8.46% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Asset Turnover increased by 8.63%
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2022 was 1.5 (a 16.15% increase from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2021 was 1.29 (a -23.58% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2020 was 1.69 (a 4.83% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/DAKT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Asset Turnover of Daktronics, Inc.Most recent Asset Turnoverof DAKT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Asset Turnover of Daktronics, Inc.
Daktronics, Inc. Asset Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Daktronics, Inc.
Industry: Electronic Components