Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2022 was 56.35 (a 38.64% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 40.65 (a 9.47% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 37.13 (a -0.39% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending January 31, 2023 was 44.63 (a -22.25% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -20.81% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|31 Jan '23||31 Oct '22||31 Jul '22||30 Apr '22|
Visit stockrow.com/DAKT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Daktronics, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof DAKT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Daktronics, Inc.
Daktronics, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Daktronics, Inc.
Industry: Electronic Components