Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Current Asset Value for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was $-350 Million (a 0.24% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Current Asset Value decreased by -12.74%
- Annual Net Current Asset Value for 2022 was $-376 Million (a -9.83% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Current Asset Value for 2021 was $-417 Million (a -55.73% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Current Asset Value for 2020 was $-942 Million (a -Infinity% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/CVT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Current Asset Value of Cvent Holding Corp.Most recent Net Current Asset Valueof CVT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Current Asset Value of Cvent Holding Corp.
Cvent Holding Corp. Net Current Asset Value for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Cvent Holding Corp.
Industry: Software Application