Highlights and Quick Summary
Current Earnings Yield of Cvent Holding Corp. is -4.12% (as of December 31, 2022)
- Earnings Yield for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was -2.63% (a -36.17% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Earnings Yield decreased by -51.39%
- Annual Earnings Yield for 2022 was -4.12% (a 110.2% increase from previous year)
- Annual Earnings Yield for 2021 was -1.96% (a -Infinity% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Earnings Yield for 2020 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/CVT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Earnings Yield of Cvent Holding Corp.Most recent Earnings Yieldof CVT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Earnings Yield of Cvent Holding Corp.
Cvent Holding Corp. Earnings Yield for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Cvent Holding Corp.
Industry: Software Application