Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2022 was 3.16 (a -38.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 5.1 (a -39.61% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 8.45 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending March 31, 2023 was 4.06 (a 28.28% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -8.14% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22|
Visit stockrow.com/CVT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Cvent Holding Corp.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof CVT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Cvent Holding Corp.
Cvent Holding Corp. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Cvent Holding Corp.
Industry: Software Application