Highlights and Quick Summary
- Income tax paid for the quarter ending October 31, 2021 was $84.6 Million (a -170.05% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Income tax paid decreased by -3267.12%
- Annual Income tax paid for 2022 was $-15.3 Million (a -277.61% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Income tax paid for 2021 was $8.59 Million (a 1437.39% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Income tax paid ending October 31, 2021 was $-33.8 Million
Trailing Income tax paid for the last four month:
|31 Oct '21||—||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/CURV for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Income tax paid of Torrid Holdings Inc.Most recent Income tax paidof CURV including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Income tax paid of Torrid Holdings Inc.
Torrid Holdings Inc. Income tax paid for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Torrid Holdings Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Apparel Retail
Torrid Holdings Inc. operates in women's plus-size apparel and intimates market in North America. The company designs, develops, and merchandises its products under the Torrid and Torrid Curve brand names. It is involved in the sale of tops, bottoms, dresses, denims, activewear, intimates, sleep wear, swim wear, and outerwear products; and non-apparel products comprising accessories, footwear, and beauty products. The company sells its products directly to consumers through its e-commerce platform and its physical stores. As of January 29, 2022, it operated 624 stores in 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Torrid Holdings Inc. was incorporated in 2019 and is headquartered in City of Industry, California.