Highlights and Quick Summary
- Research and Development Expense of Revenue for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 10.91% (a 12.71% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Research and Development Expense of Revenue increased by 6.23%
- Annual Research and Development Expense of Revenue for 2020 was 9.56% (a 15.04% increase from previous year)
- Annual Research and Development Expense of Revenue for 2019 was 8.31% (a -5.46% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Research and Development Expense of Revenue for 2018 was 8.79% (a -14.33% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Research and Development Expense of Revenue ending March 30, 2021 was 9.93% (a 3.87% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Research and Development Expense of Revenue increased by 9.12% year-over-year
Trailing Research and Development Expense of Revenue for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/CRY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Research and Development Expense of Revenue of CryoLife, Inc.Most recent Research and Development Expense of Revenueof CRY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Research and Development Expense of Revenue of CryoLife, Inc.
CryoLife, Inc. Research and Development Expense of Revenue for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of CryoLife, Inc.
Industry: Medical Devices
CryoLife, Inc. manufactures, processes, and distributes medical devices and implantable human tissues worldwide. It offers BioGlue, a polymer consisting of bovine blood protein and an agent for cross-linking proteins for cardiac, vascular, pulmonary, and general surgical applications; On-X prosthetic aortic and mitral heart valve, and On-X ascending aortic prosthesis; cardiac preservation services; PhotoFix, a bovine pericardial patch; and E-vita OPEN PLUS and E-vita OPEN NEO, a hybrid stent graft system. The company also provides E-xtra DESIGN ENGINEERING products for the treatment of aortic vascular diseases; E-nside, an off-the-shelf stent graft for the treatment of thoraco-abdominal disease; E-vita THORACIC 3G for the endovascular treatment of thoracic aortic aneurysms; E-nya, a thoracic stent graft system for the minimally invasive repair of lesions of the descending aorta; E-ventus BX, a balloon-expandable peripheral stent graft for the endovascular treatment of renal and pelvic arteries; E-liac to treat aneurysmal iliac arteries, and aneurysmal iliac side branches; and E-tegra, an abdominal aortic aneurysms stent graft system. In addition, it offers synthetic vascular grafts for use in open aortic and peripheral vascular surgical procedures; PerClot, an absorbable powdered hemostat for use in surgical procedures; and cardiac laser therapy products, such as SolarGen 2100s Console and SoloGrip III disposable handpieces. Further, the company sells CryoVein femoral vein and CryoArtery femoral artery vascular preservation services; CarbonAid CO2 diffusion catheters and Chord-X ePTFE sutures for mitral chordal replacement; and ascyrus medical dissection stents, as well as offers pyrolytic carbon coating services to other medical device manufacturers. The company serves physicians, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities, as well as cardiac, vascular, thoracic, and general surgeons. CryoLife, Inc. was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Kennesaw, Georgia.