Highlights and Quick Summary
- Weighted Average Shares Growth for the quarter ending January 30, 2021 was 9.72% (a 4.18% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Weighted Average Shares Growth increased by 26.23%
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Growth for 2021 was 9.72% (a 17.68% increase from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Growth for 2020 was 8.26% (a -7.19% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Growth for 2019 was 8.9% (a -94.61% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Weighted Average Shares Growth ending October 30, 2019 was 8.72% (a 0.11% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Weighted Average Shares Growth decreased by -1.8% year-over-year
Trailing Weighted Average Shares Growth for the last four month:
|30 Oct '19||30 Jul '19||29 Apr '19||30 Jan '19|
Visit stockrow.com/COUP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Weighted Average Shares Growth of Coupa Software, Inc.Most recent Weighted Average Shares Growthof COUP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Weighted Average Shares Growth of Coupa Software, Inc.
Coupa Software, Inc. Weighted Average Shares Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Coupa Software, Inc.
Coupa Software Incorporated provides cloud-based business spend management platform. Its platform connects organizations with suppliers globally; and provides visibility into and control over how companies spend money, optimize supply chains, and manage liquidity, as well as enables businesses to achieve savings that drive profitability. The company's platform consists of procurement, invoicing, expense management, and payment modules that form the transactional engine for managing a company's business spend; and offers specialized modules, including strategic sourcing, contract management, contingent workforce, supplier risk management, supply chain design and planning, treasury management, and spend analysis. Its customers include businesses in various industries, including healthcare and pharmaceuticals, retail, financial services, manufacturing, and technology. The company markets its platform primarily through a direct sales force. Coupa Software Incorporated has a strategic partnership with Japan Cloud Computing L.P to establish a joint venture, Coupa K.K. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.