Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBITDA Margin for the quarter ending April 29, 2021 was -21.12% (a -38.43% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBITDA Margin increased by 34.44%
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2021 was -18.58% (a 78.65% increase from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2020 was -10.4% (a -21.86% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2019 was -13.31% (a -31.25% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBITDA Margin ending April 29, 2021 was -22.19% (a 54.96% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBITDA Margin increased by 5897.3% year-over-year
Trailing EBITDA Margin for the last four month:
|29 Apr '21||30 Jan '21||30 Oct '20||30 Jul '20|
Visit stockrow.com/COUP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBITDA Margin of Coupa Software, Inc.Most recent EBITDA Marginof COUP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBITDA Margin of Coupa Software, Inc.
Coupa Software, Inc. EBITDA Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Coupa Software, Inc.
Coupa Software Incorporated provides cloud-based business spend management platform. Its platform connects organizations with suppliers globally; and provides visibility into and control over how companies spend money, optimize supply chains, and manage liquidity, as well as enables businesses to achieve savings that drive profitability. The company's platform consists of procurement, invoicing, expense management, and payment modules that form the transactional engine for managing a company's business spend; and offers specialized modules, including strategic sourcing, contract management, contingent workforce, supplier risk management, supply chain design and planning, treasury management, and spend analysis. Its customers include businesses in various industries, including healthcare and pharmaceuticals, retail, financial services, manufacturing, and technology. The company markets its platform primarily through a direct sales force. Coupa Software Incorporated has a strategic partnership with Japan Cloud Computing L.P to establish a joint venture, Coupa K.K. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.