Highlights and Quick Summary
- Beginning Cash for the quarter ending April 29, 2021 was $328 Million (a Infinity% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Beginning Cash increased by Infinity%
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2021 was $268 Million (a 89.84% increase from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2020 was $141 Million (a -65.78% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2019 was $413 Million (a 104.47% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Beginning Cash ending April 29, 2021 was $328 Million (a 22.11% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Beginning Cash increased by 22.11% year-over-year
Trailing Beginning Cash for the last four month:
|29 Apr '21||30 Jan '21||30 Oct '20||30 Jul '20|
|$328 Million||$268 Million||$268 Million||$268 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/COUP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Beginning Cash of Coupa Software, Inc.Most recent Beginning Cashof COUP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Beginning Cash of Coupa Software, Inc.
Coupa Software, Inc. Beginning Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Coupa Software, Inc.
Coupa Software Incorporated provides cloud-based business spend management platform. Its platform connects organizations with suppliers globally; and provides visibility into and control over how companies spend money, optimize supply chains, and manage liquidity, as well as enables businesses to achieve savings that drive profitability. The company's platform consists of procurement, invoicing, expense management, and payment modules that form the transactional engine for managing a company's business spend; and offers specialized modules, including strategic sourcing, contract management, contingent workforce, supplier risk management, supply chain design and planning, treasury management, and spend analysis. Its customers include businesses in various industries, including healthcare and pharmaceuticals, retail, financial services, manufacturing, and technology. The company markets its platform primarily through a direct sales force. Coupa Software Incorporated has a strategic partnership with Japan Cloud Computing L.P to establish a joint venture, Coupa K.K. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.