Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Aquisitions for the quarter ending January 30, 2021 was $-769 Million (a 11244.18% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Aquisitions increased by 21250.61%
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2021 was $-864 Million (a 180.02% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2020 was $-308 Million (a 114.34% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2019 was $-144 Million (a 212.28% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Aquisitions ending January 30, 2021 was $-864 Million (a 345.1% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Aquisitions increased by 176.79% year-over-year
Trailing Net Aquisitions for the last four month:
|30 Jan '21||30 Oct '20||30 Jul '20||29 Apr '20|
|$-864 Million||$-194 Million||$-185 Million||$-312 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/COUP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Aquisitions of Coupa Software, Inc.Most recent Net Aquisitionsof COUP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Aquisitions of Coupa Software, Inc.
Coupa Software, Inc. Net Aquisitions for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Coupa Software, Inc.
Coupa Software Incorporated provides cloud-based business spend management platform. Its platform connects organizations with suppliers globally; and provides visibility into and control over how companies spend money, optimize supply chains, and manage liquidity, as well as enables businesses to achieve savings that drive profitability. The company's platform consists of procurement, invoicing, expense management, and payment modules that form the transactional engine for managing a company's business spend; and offers specialized modules, including strategic sourcing, contract management, contingent workforce, supplier risk management, supply chain design and planning, treasury management, and spend analysis. Its customers include businesses in various industries, including healthcare and pharmaceuticals, retail, financial services, manufacturing, and technology. The company markets its platform primarily through a direct sales force. Coupa Software Incorporated has a strategic partnership with Japan Cloud Computing L.P to establish a joint venture, Coupa K.K. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California.