Highlights and Quick Summary
- Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was 0.95% (a -34.03% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Share Based Compensation of Revenue increased by 17.28%
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2019 was 0.9% (a -15.09% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2018 was 1.06% (a 2.91% increase from previous year)
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2017 was 1.03% (a -21.37% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Share Based Compensation of Revenue ending June 29, 2020 was 0.84% (a -4.55% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Share Based Compensation of Revenue decreased by -8.7% year-over-year
Trailing Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/COOP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Share Based Compensation of Revenue of MR. COOPER GROUP INCMost recent Share Based Compensation of Revenueof COOP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Share Based Compensation of Revenue of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
MR. COOPER GROUP INC Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. provides servicing, origination, and transaction-based services related principally to single-family residences in the United States. The company operates through Servicing, Originations, and Xome segments. The Servicing segment performs activities for underlying mortgages, including collecting and disbursing borrower payments, investor reporting, customer service, and modifying loans as well as operates as a subservicer for various clients that own the underlying servicing rights. The Originations segment originates, purchases, and sells mortgage loans. The Xome segment offers technology and data enhanced solutions to home buyers, home sellers, mortgage professionals, real estate professionals, and companies engaged in the servicing and origination of mortgage loans. It operates primarily under the Mr. Cooper and Xome brands. The company was formerly known as WMIH Corp. and changed its name to Mr. Cooper Group Inc. in October 2018. Mr. Cooper Group Inc. is based in Coppell, Texas.