Highlights and Quick Summary
- Quick Ratio for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was 0.42 (a 15.16% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Quick Ratio increased by 15.76%
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2019 was 0.37 (a -16.74% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2018 was 0.44 (a -40.15% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2017 was 0.73 (a -97.44% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/COOP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Quick Ratio of MR. COOPER GROUP INCMost recent Quick Ratioof COOP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Quick Ratio of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
MR. COOPER GROUP INC Quick Ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. provides servicing, origination, and transaction-based services related principally to single-family residences in the United States. The company operates through Servicing, Originations, and Xome segments. The Servicing segment performs activities for underlying mortgages, including collecting and disbursing borrower payments, investor reporting, customer service, and modifying loans as well as operates as a subservicer for various clients that own the underlying servicing rights. The Originations segment originates, purchases, and sells mortgage loans. The Xome segment offers technology and data enhanced solutions to home buyers, home sellers, mortgage professionals, real estate professionals, and companies engaged in the servicing and origination of mortgage loans. It operates primarily under the Mr. Cooper and Xome brands. The company was formerly known as WMIH Corp. and changed its name to Mr. Cooper Group Inc. in October 2018. Mr. Cooper Group Inc. is based in Coppell, Texas.