Highlights and Quick Summary
- Quick Ratio for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was 0.22 (a -47.42% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Quick Ratio decreased by -39.93%
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2019 was 0.37 (a -16.74% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2018 was 0.44 (a -40.15% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2017 was 0.73 (a -97.44% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/COOP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Quick Ratio of MR. COOPER GROUP INCMost recent Quick Ratioof COOP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Quick Ratio of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
MR. COOPER GROUP INC Quick Ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Mortgage Finance
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (NASDAQ: COOP) provides quality servicing, origination and transaction-based services related principally to single-family residences throughout the United States with operations under its primary brands: Mr. Cooper<sup>Â®</sup> and Xome<sup>Â®</sup>. Mr. Cooper is one of the largest home loan servicers in the country focused on delivering a variety of servicing and lending products, services and technologies. Xome provides technology and data enhanced solutions to homebuyers, home sellers, real estate agents and mortgage companies.