Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Margin for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was 215.24% (a -15.72% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Margin increased by 5447.42%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2019 was 34.98% (a -82.34% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2018 was 198.04% (a 140.46% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2017 was 82.36% (a 62.25% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Cash Flow Margin ending June 29, 2020 was 124.45% (a 124.72% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin increased by 80.55% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/COOP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Margin of MR. COOPER GROUP INCMost recent Operating Cash Flow Marginof COOP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Margin of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
MR. COOPER GROUP INC Operating Cash Flow Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. provides servicing, origination, and transaction-based services related principally to single-family residences in the United States. The company operates through Servicing, Originations, and Xome segments. The Servicing segment performs activities for underlying mortgages, including collecting and disbursing borrower payments, investor reporting, customer service, and modifying loans as well as operates as a subservicer for various clients that own the underlying servicing rights. The Originations segment originates, purchases, and sells mortgage loans. The Xome segment offers technology and data enhanced solutions to home buyers, home sellers, mortgage professionals, real estate professionals, and companies engaged in the servicing and origination of mortgage loans. It operates primarily under the Mr. Cooper and Xome brands. The company was formerly known as WMIH Corp. and changed its name to Mr. Cooper Group Inc. in October 2018. Mr. Cooper Group Inc. is based in Coppell, Texas.