Highlights and Quick Summary
Current Free Cash Flow Yield of MR. COOPER GROUP INC is 39.43% (as of December 30, 2019)
- Free Cash Flow Yield for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was 122.71% (a -48.18% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Yield increased by 211.21%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Yield for 2019 was 39.43% (a -86.81% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Yield for 2018 was 298.83% (a 134.28% increase from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Yield for 2017 was 127.55% (a 160.09% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/COOP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Yield of MR. COOPER GROUP INCMost recent Free Cash Flow Yieldof COOP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Yield of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
MR. COOPER GROUP INC Free Cash Flow Yield for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Mortgage Finance
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (NASDAQ: COOP) provides quality servicing, origination and transaction-based services related principally to single-family residences throughout the United States with operations under its primary brands: Mr. Cooper<sup>Â®</sup> and Xome<sup>Â®</sup>. Mr. Cooper is one of the largest home loan servicers in the country focused on delivering a variety of servicing and lending products, services and technologies. Xome provides technology and data enhanced solutions to homebuyers, home sellers, real estate agents and mortgage companies.