Highlights and Quick Summary
- Free Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was -1530.77% (a -572.28% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Growth increased by 6467.01%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2019 was -85.82% (a -163.02% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2018 was 136.17% (a 124.0% increase from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2017 was 60.79% (a -98.98% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Free Cash Flow Growth ending September 29, 2020 was 284.53% (a 136.46% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -431.54% year-over-year
Trailing Free Cash Flow Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/COOP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Growth of MR. COOPER GROUP INCMost recent Free Cash Flow Growthof COOP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Growth of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
MR. COOPER GROUP INC Free Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Mortgage Finance
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. provides servicing, origination, and transaction-based services related principally to single-family residences in the United States. The company operates through Servicing, Originations, and Xome segments. The Servicing segment performs activities for underlying mortgages, including collecting and disbursing borrower payments, investor reporting, customer service, and modifying loans as well as operates as a subservicer for various clients that own the underlying servicing rights. The Originations segment originates, purchases, and sells mortgage loans. The Xome segment offers technology and data enhanced solutions to home buyers, home sellers, mortgage professionals, real estate professionals, and companies engaged in the servicing and origination of mortgage loans. It operates primarily under the Mr. Cooper and Xome brands. The company was formerly known as WMIH Corp. and changed its name to Mr. Cooper Group Inc. in October 2018. Mr. Cooper Group Inc. is based in Coppell, Texas.