Highlights and Quick Summary
- Beginning Cash for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was $0 (a -100.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Beginning Cash decreased by NaN%
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2019 was $561 Million (a -74.48% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2018 was $2.2 Billion (a 150.63% increase from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2017 was $877 Million (a -7.2% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Beginning Cash ending June 29, 2020 was $612 Million (a 0.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Beginning Cash increased by 9.09% year-over-year
Trailing Beginning Cash for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
|$612 Million||$612 Million||$561 Million||$561 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/COOP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Beginning Cash of MR. COOPER GROUP INCMost recent Beginning Cashof COOP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Beginning Cash of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
MR. COOPER GROUP INC Beginning Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. provides servicing, origination, and transaction-based services related principally to single-family residences in the United States. The company operates through Servicing, Originations, and Xome segments. The Servicing segment performs activities for underlying mortgages, including collecting and disbursing borrower payments, investor reporting, customer service, and modifying loans as well as operates as a subservicer for various clients that own the underlying servicing rights. The Originations segment originates, purchases, and sells mortgage loans. The Xome segment offers technology and data enhanced solutions to home buyers, home sellers, mortgage professionals, real estate professionals, and companies engaged in the servicing and origination of mortgage loans. It operates primarily under the Mr. Cooper and Xome brands. The company was formerly known as WMIH Corp. and changed its name to Mr. Cooper Group Inc. in October 2018. Mr. Cooper Group Inc. is based in Coppell, Texas.