Highlights and Quick Summary
- Change in Cash for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was $456 Million (a 95.71% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Change in Cash increased by 390.32%
- Annual Change in Cash for 2019 was $51 Million (a -104.9% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2018 was $-1.04 Billion (a 244.7% increase from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2017 was $-302 Million (a 344.12% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Change in Cash ending June 29, 2020 was $752 Million (a 131.38% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Change in Cash increased by 571.43% year-over-year
Trailing Change in Cash for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
|$752 Million||$325 Million||$51 Million||$112 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/COOP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Change in Cash of MR. COOPER GROUP INCMost recent Change in Cashof COOP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Change in Cash of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
MR. COOPER GROUP INC Change in Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of MR. COOPER GROUP INC
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. provides servicing, origination, and transaction-based services related principally to single-family residences in the United States. The company operates through Servicing, Originations, and Xome segments. The Servicing segment performs activities for underlying mortgages, including collecting and disbursing borrower payments, investor reporting, customer service, and modifying loans as well as operates as a subservicer for various clients that own the underlying servicing rights. The Originations segment originates, purchases, and sells mortgage loans. The Xome segment offers technology and data enhanced solutions to home buyers, home sellers, mortgage professionals, real estate professionals, and companies engaged in the servicing and origination of mortgage loans. It operates primarily under the Mr. Cooper and Xome brands. The company was formerly known as WMIH Corp. and changed its name to Mr. Cooper Group Inc. in October 2018. Mr. Cooper Group Inc. is based in Coppell, Texas.