Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2020 was -8.67% (a 155.0% increase from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was -3.4% (a -292.09% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2018 was 1.77% (a -42.72% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending September 29, 2021 was 4.07% (a 44.84% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets decreased by -146.94% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/CNTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of Century Casinos, Inc.Most recent Return on Tangible Assetsof CNTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of Century Casinos, Inc.
Century Casinos, Inc. Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Century Casinos, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Resorts & Casinos
Century Casinos, Inc. operates as a casino entertainment company worldwide. The company develops and operates gaming establishments, as well as related lodging, restaurant, horse racing, and entertainment facilities. As of March 12, 2021, it operated four ship-based casinos. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.