Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 0.65 (a -78.45% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Growth decreased by -218.75%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2020 was -0.52 (a 227.56% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2019 was -0.16 (a -207.15% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2018 was 0.15 (a -215.95% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/CNTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Growth of Century Casinos, Inc.Most recent Operating Cash Flow Growthof CNTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Growth of Century Casinos, Inc.
Century Casinos, Inc. Operating Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Century Casinos, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Resorts & Casinos
Century Casinos, Inc. operates as a casino entertainment company worldwide. The company develops and operates gaming establishments, as well as related lodging, restaurant, horse racing, and entertainment facilities. As of March 12, 2021, it operated four ship-based casinos. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.