Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2020 was 95.08 (a 12.89% increase from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2019 was 84.23 (a -30.54% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2018 was 121.26 (a -10.83% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Inventory Turnover ending September 29, 2021 was 132.1 (a 8.51% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Inventory Turnover increased by 44.01% year-over-year
Trailing Inventory Turnover for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/CNTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Inventory Turnover of Century Casinos, Inc.Most recent Inventory Turnoverof CNTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Inventory Turnover of Century Casinos, Inc.
Century Casinos, Inc. Inventory Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Century Casinos, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Resorts & Casinos
Century Casinos, Inc. operates as a casino entertainment company worldwide. The company develops and operates gaming establishments, as well as related lodging, restaurant, horse racing, and entertainment facilities. As of March 12, 2021, it operated four ship-based casinos. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.