Highlights and Quick Summary
- Inventory Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was -0.22 (a -2.12% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Inventory Growth decreased by -130.64%
- Annual Inventory Growth for 2020 was -0.19 (a -114.76% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Growth for 2019 was 1.28 (a 498.78% increase from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Growth for 2018 was 0.21 (a -29.49% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/CNTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Inventory Growth of Century Casinos, Inc.Most recent Inventory Growthof CNTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Inventory Growth of Century Casinos, Inc.
Century Casinos, Inc. Inventory Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Century Casinos, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Resorts & Casinos
Century Casinos, Inc. operates as a casino entertainment company worldwide. The company develops and operates gaming establishments, as well as related lodging, restaurant, horse racing, and entertainment facilities. As of March 12, 2021, it operated four ship-based casinos. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.