Highlights and Quick Summary
- Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 0.09 (a -2.59% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Intangible Assets out of Total Assets decreased by -4.56%
- Annual Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for 2020 was 0.09 (a -32.05% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for 2019 was 0.14 (a 26.35% increase from previous year)
- Annual Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for 2018 was 0.11 (a -6.68% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/CNTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Intangible Assets out of Total Assets of Century Casinos, Inc.Most recent Intangible Assets out of Total Assetsof CNTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Intangible Assets out of Total Assets of Century Casinos, Inc.
Century Casinos, Inc. Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Century Casinos, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Resorts & Casinos
Century Casinos, Inc. operates as a casino entertainment company worldwide. The company develops and operates gaming establishments, as well as related lodging, restaurant, horse racing, and entertainment facilities. As of March 12, 2021, it operated four ship-based casinos. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.