Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2020 was 0.06 (a 87.35% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2019 was 0.03 (a -34.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2018 was 0.05 (a -14.02% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation/Fixed assets ending September 29, 2021 was -0.0 (a -104.14% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets decreased by -104.28% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/CNTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation/Fixed assets of Century Casinos, Inc.Most recent Depreciation/Fixed assetsof CNTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation/Fixed assets of Century Casinos, Inc.
Century Casinos, Inc. Depreciation/Fixed assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Century Casinos, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Resorts & Casinos
Century Casinos, Inc. operates as a casino entertainment company worldwide. The company develops and operates gaming establishments, as well as related lodging, restaurant, horse racing, and entertainment facilities. As of March 12, 2021, it operated four ship-based casinos. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.