Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 0.02 (a -9.05% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales decreased by -9.05%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2020 was 0.04 (a -68.06% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was 0.11 (a -67.2% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2018 was 0.34 (a 365.37% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending June 29, 2021 was 0.02 (a -13.82% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales decreased by -50.11% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/CNTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of Century Casinos, Inc.Most recent Capex to Salesof CNTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of Century Casinos, Inc.
Century Casinos, Inc. Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Century Casinos, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Resorts & Casinos
Century Casinos, Inc. operates as a casino entertainment company worldwide. The company develops and operates gaming establishments, as well as related lodging, restaurant, horse racing, and entertainment facilities. As of March 12, 2021, it operated four ship-based casinos. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.