Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was -0.49 (a 102.95% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation increased by 50.86%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -0.35 (a -75.3% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2019 was -1.44 (a -76.23% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2018 was -6.04 (a 385.44% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending September 29, 2021 was -0.32 (a 17.79% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation decreased by -7.62% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/CNTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Century Casinos, Inc.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof CNTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Century Casinos, Inc.
Century Casinos, Inc. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Century Casinos, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Resorts & Casinos
Century Casinos, Inc. operates as a casino entertainment company worldwide. The company develops and operates gaming establishments, as well as related lodging, restaurant, horse racing, and entertainment facilities. As of March 12, 2021, it operated four ship-based casinos. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.