Highlights and Quick Summary
- Asset Turnover for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 0.53 (a 4.87% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Asset Turnover increased by 23.64%
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2020 was 0.43 (a -0.39% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2019 was 0.43 (a -28.88% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2018 was 0.61 (a -1.58% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/CNTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Asset Turnover of Century Casinos, Inc.Most recent Asset Turnoverof CNTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Asset Turnover of Century Casinos, Inc.
Century Casinos, Inc. Asset Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Century Casinos, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Resorts & Casinos
Century Casinos, Inc. operates as a casino entertainment company worldwide. The company develops and operates gaming establishments, as well as related lodging, restaurant, horse racing, and entertainment facilities. As of March 12, 2021, it operated four ship-based casinos. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.