Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2020 was 19.51 (a -33.07% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2019 was 29.16 (a 18.46% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2018 was 24.61 (a -8.26% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Payable Turnover ending June 29, 2021 was 26.92 (a 18.13% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Payable Turnover decreased by -19.14% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Payable Turnover for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/CNTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Payable Turnover of Century Casinos, Inc.Most recent Accounts Payable Turnoverof CNTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Payable Turnover of Century Casinos, Inc.
Century Casinos, Inc. Accounts Payable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Century Casinos, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Resorts & Casinos
Century Casinos, Inc. operates as a casino entertainment company worldwide. The company develops and operates gaming establishments, as well as related lodging, restaurant, horse racing, and entertainment facilities. As of March 12, 2021, it operated four ship-based casinos. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.