Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 26.64 (a 73.99% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 15.31 (a 26.07% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 12.14 (a -37.91% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 29, 2021 was 11.98 (a -32.15% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -16.45% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/CNTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Century Casinos, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof CNTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Century Casinos, Inc.
Century Casinos, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Century Casinos, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Resorts & Casinos
Century Casinos, Inc. operates as a casino entertainment company worldwide. The company develops and operates gaming establishments, as well as related lodging, restaurant, horse racing, and entertainment facilities. As of March 12, 2021, it operated four ship-based casinos. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.