Highlights and Quick Summary
- Quick Ratio for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 1.19 (a -17.8% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Quick Ratio decreased by -26.11%
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2021 was 1.45 (a -10.8% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2020 was 1.63 (a 9.86% increase from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2019 was 1.48 (a -9.71% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/CMG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Quick Ratio of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.Most recent Quick Ratioof CMG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Quick Ratio of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Quick Ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants. As of February 15, 2022, it owned and operated approximately 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and rest of Europe. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Newport Beach, California.