Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Income Growth for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 0.24 (a -180.43% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Income Growth decreased by -98.89%
- Annual Net Income Growth for 2021 was 0.83 (a 4778.95% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Income Growth for 2020 was 0.02 (a -98.25% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Income Growth for 2019 was 0.98 (a 17047.37% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/CMG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Income Growth of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.Most recent Net Income Growthof CMG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Income Growth of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Net Income Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants. As of February 15, 2022, it owned and operated approximately 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and rest of Europe. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Newport Beach, California.