Highlights and Quick Summary
- Inventory Growth for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 0.25 (a 0.85% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Inventory Growth increased by 635.29%
- Annual Inventory Growth for 2021 was 0.27 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Growth for 2020 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Growth for 2019 was 0.18 (a 81.8% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/CMG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Inventory Growth of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.Most recent Inventory Growthof CMG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Inventory Growth of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Inventory Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants. As of February 15, 2022, it owned and operated approximately 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and rest of Europe. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Newport Beach, California.