Highlights and Quick Summary
- Gross Profit Growth for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 0.06 (a 20.15% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Gross Profit Growth decreased by -95.42%
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2021 was 0.81 (a -691.65% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2020 was -0.14 (a -143.82% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2019 was 0.31 (a 59.36% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/CMG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Gross Profit Growth of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.Most recent Gross Profit Growthof CMG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Gross Profit Growth of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Gross Profit Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants. As of February 15, 2022, it owned and operated approximately 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and rest of Europe. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Newport Beach, California.