Highlights and Quick Summary
- Cash per Share for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 30.57 (a -20.45% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Cash per Share decreased by -13.62%
- Annual Cash per Share for 2021 was 38.43 (a 13.03% increase from previous year)
- Annual Cash per Share for 2020 was 34.0 (a 8.06% increase from previous year)
- Annual Cash per Share for 2019 was 31.46 (a 30.13% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/CMG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Cash per Share of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.Most recent Cash per Shareof CMG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Cash per Share of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Cash per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants. As of February 15, 2022, it owned and operated approximately 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and rest of Europe. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Newport Beach, California.