Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 0.05 (a -22.73% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales decreased by -26.54%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2021 was 0.06 (a -6.89% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2020 was 0.06 (a 8.9% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was 0.06 (a -3.05% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending March 31, 2022 was 0.06 (a -1.55% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales decreased by -6.08% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/CMG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.Most recent Capex to Salesof CMG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants. As of February 15, 2022, it owned and operated approximately 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and rest of Europe. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Newport Beach, California.