Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was -1.34 (a -26.37% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation increased by 29.45%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2021 was -1.72 (a 94.81% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -0.88 (a 3.99% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2019 was -0.85 (a -40.35% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending March 31, 2022 was -2.09 (a 21.63% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation increased by 76.12% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/CMG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof CMG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants. As of February 15, 2022, it owned and operated approximately 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and rest of Europe. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Newport Beach, California.