Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2021 was 42.75 (a -1.91% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2020 was 43.58 (a 7.1% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2019 was 40.69 (a -4.49% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Payable Turnover ending March 31, 2022 was 40.2 (a -6.01% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Payable Turnover increased by 10.0% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Payable Turnover for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/CMG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Payable Turnover of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.Most recent Accounts Payable Turnoverof CMG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Payable Turnover of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Accounts Payable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants. As of February 15, 2022, it owned and operated approximately 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and rest of Europe. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Newport Beach, California.