Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 9.38 (a -60.25% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 23.6 (a 234.45% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 7.06 (a 51.71% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending March 31, 2022 was 6.53 (a -30.41% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -65.99% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/CMG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof CMG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants. As of February 15, 2022, it owned and operated approximately 3,000 restaurants in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and rest of Europe. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Newport Beach, California.