Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS (Basic, from Discontinued Ops) for the quarter ending December 30, 2015 was 0.34 (a 899.4% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS (Basic, from Discontinued Ops) increased by 15890.48%
- Annual EPS (Basic, from Discontinued Ops) for 2015 was 0.32 (a -55.33% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS (Basic, from Discontinued Ops) for 2014 was 0.72 (a 383.08% increase from previous year)
- Annual EPS (Basic, from Discontinued Ops) for 2013 was 0.15 (a 59.04% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS (Basic, from Discontinued Ops) ending December 30, 2015 was 0.32 (a 4575.36% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS (Basic, from Discontinued Ops) decreased by -51.46% year-over-year
Trailing EPS (Basic, from Discontinued Ops) for the last four month:
|30 Dec '15||29 Sep '15||29 Jun '15||30 Mar '15|
Visit stockrow.com/CLAR for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS (Basic, from Discontinued Ops) of Clarus CorporationMost recent EPS (Basic, from Discontinued Ops)of CLAR including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS (Basic, from Discontinued Ops) of Clarus Corporation
Clarus Corporation EPS (Basic, from Discontinued Ops) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Clarus Corporation
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Clarus Corporation focuses on the outdoor and consumer industries in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, and South America. The company develops, manufactures, and distributes outdoor equipment and lifestyle products focusing on the climb, ski, mountain, sport, and skincare markets. It operates in two segments, Black Diamond and Sierra. The Black Diamond segment offers activity-based apparel, such as shells, insulation, midlayers, pants, and logowear; rock-climbing footwear and equipment, including carabiners, protection devices, harnesses, belay devices, helmets, and ice-climbing gears; technical backpacks and day packs; trekking poles; headlamps and lanterns; gloves and mittens; skincare and other sport-enhancing products; and skis, ski poles, ski skins, and snow safety products, such as avalanche airbag systems, avalanche transceivers, shovels, and probes. This segment offers its products for climbing, mountaineering, trail running, backpacking, skiing, and other outdoor recreation activities under the Black Diamond Equipment, PIEPS, and SKINourishment brands. The Sierra segment manufactures bullets and ammunition products for rifles and pistols, which are used for precision target shooting, hunting, and military and law enforcement purposes under the Sierra brand. The company sells its products to mountain, rock, ice, and gym climbers; and winter outdoor enthusiasts, backpackers, competitive shooters, hunters, and outdoor consumers. It markets and distributes its products through independent specialty stores and specialty chains, sporting goods and outdoor recreation stores, distributors, and original equipment manufacturers; and independent distributors, as well as directly to customers through its websites. The company was formerly known as Black Diamond, Inc. and changed its name to Clarus Corporation in August 2017. Clarus Corporation was incorporated in 1991 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.